Assists the Vice President of Marketing with the development, planning and execution of the Company’s loyalty programs.
- Assist in setting marketing strategy and yearly goals.
- Define loyalty offer strategy in partnership with analytics and revenue management team to maximize ROI while staying
within budget constraints
- Develop robust offer test plan to drive innovation, measure offer’s effectiveness in acquiring new loyalty members, driving incremental customer value, and identify optimal offers calendar
- Own full marketing lifecycle of member engagement activities, including planning/envisioning, implementation, optimization, and success measurement
- Serve as a true advocate for the Customer, continuously innovating and improving the user experience & developing new products to build and maintain strong loyalty.
- Launch monthly targeted promotions and assess the impact of the promotions to optimize future performance
- Develop technical requirements documents and lead on implementing new products that should impact loyalty positively
- Monitor and report on competitive loyalty offers activities and design programs to ensure competitive responses
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics and associated software suites to drive, track and analyze success in order to constantly
improve revenue, loyalty and profitability.
- Define and report key performance metrics to senior management.
- Establish strong internal relationships with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Revenue Management to design and deliver loyalty programs.
- Attend industry and customer events with direct interaction with customers.
- Translate analytic data, research, industry trends and financial modeling.
- Adhere to the goals, standards and objectives of the Company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Primary Duties And Accountabilities
- The successful candidate will have a BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience with loyalty marketing/customer acquisition and retention experience.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally for business events.
- Experience with customer relationship management (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) experience is preferred.
- Experience with Jaspersoft or SAP Business Objects is a plus
- Knowledge of private or commercial aviation, cruise line, hotel, banking or credit card loyalty programs is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.